Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Vacation

 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!


 Had to take the classic Gray Christmas presents photo. It was a good year!
 Ugly sweater time!
 What great picture, and an even more amazing family!
 We made some delicious sugar cookies, almost too beautiful to eat...almost.
 Decided to stop for some jerky at Hi-Country on the way to my house, yum.
 Gotta love the snuggie! Superman visited for New Years!
 We went ice fishing a few times, it was cold, but a lot of fun. Zane, Hailey and I went exploring! It was so pretty there!
This year was such an amazing year, I can't believe it's over and we're already starting another one! I'm so excited for this next year, we have so many options and so much that is going on! Student teaching, graduating, and then figuring out what to do next! I know it's going to be a good one! Zane and I could do just about anything and go anywhere, I'm just happy we get to do it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment