Thursday, August 4, 2011

No longer long, not medium, Short Hair!


Before...
 

After!!!
I really like it, but it's sooooo DIFFERENT! For anyone's who's known me for a while, the last time I had hair this short was in 4th grade when I chopped off my perm! Of course I like this style way more that the boy cut I got then! 
Differences consist of..
1. Amount of shampoo and conditioner in the shower is significantly different! Easy way to save money! Haha!
2. I know I've been touching my hair way too much but the fact that I can ruffle my hair whatever way I want to and it still looks pretty sweet is awesome.
3. Don't get my fingers stuck running my fingers through my hair.
4. Now Zane does need a hair cut very badly, but having the same length of hair on the back of my head as my husband is just bizarre, good thing he loves it! 
5. Literally half the time to do my hair! Can't beat that! 

So even though looking at my long hair in that picture makes me miss it a little, I'm loving the changes this new haircut is giving me! 

1 comment: