This years anniversary was a little interesting, at least the day of. We were actually in two different states and I was getting my wisdom teeth pulled, a nice way to celebrate. But we made up for it the next week when we reunited and my mouth wasn't so swollen. We went to a Montana Grizzlies game with great seats, went out to eat and stayed the night in the cutest little cabin. It was a great weekend, a nice little break away from living in limbo, we avoided all talk of jobs, time frames, moving or anything. Just enjoyed the beautiful Montana fall weather, and finding good deals on Grizzly sweatshirts!
It's hard to believe that it's been two years since that beautiful day in October when Zane and I were married. I'm sure many people can relate, but it's that feel where I can't believe we've been married for two whole years, but then again it's more then feeling of what we've only been married for two years? It feels like Zane has been apart of my life from the beginning not just in the last few years, that's probably because I really can't picture life without him. So much has happened in the last two years it's insane, and even more is going to change in just the next few months with moving again, new jobs, and everything else, but I just can't wait, because I know I won't have to do it alone! Sharing a life with Zane is anything but boring, and I'm just so happy that I get to look forward to the rest of it and eternity with him!


aww I love this! You two make some pretty cute griz fans. :) Yay for 2 years!!!!
ReplyDelete