 |
| 21 Weeks! |
 |
| Boy or Girl - On our way to find out! |
It's a SHE! I can finally refer to this squirming baby as our baby girl instead of just baby. I can't believe it's a girl! Every dream I've ever had, had a little baby boy in it, but the doctor says without a doubt that we'll be inviting a baby girl into our family. And Zane and I truly could not be happier or more excited!
 |
| Nice little bum shot |
It was such an amazing doctors visit. I could have sat there all day long just watching our baby girl! She was so good though, she stayed so still while the doctor first found out what we were having, and then to make all the measurements that she needed to. But our baby is looking good! In between the stillness, she was dancing and kicking all over the place. But the doctor was still able to find all those important things, head - good, heart - good, spine - good. kidneys, stomach, bladder - good, good, good! She even showed us that she's been practicing breathing movements! It was incredible!
She is 15 oz. and doc says that between her height and weight she's in the 64th percentile, sounds good to me, especially since I feel like I'm lacking a true baby bump, but just as long as our baby is a normal size I'm happy!
 |
| Sweetest baby face - look at that adorable little chin! |
 |
| Might take a second to see, but that's her face with an elbow in front of it, but you still catch at glimpse of a nose and lips. |
 |
| Pointer finger and thumb sticking out saying mom and dad you've got one more minute before I start dancing again! |
 |
| Five toes! She was spreading them out for us! |
Like I said I just can't believe that we are really having a girl! But we are sooooo excited! She's just the best thing ever, and we are just so grateful that she is growing healthy and strong! The whole time the doctor was checking things we just kept asking "is that good" and yes everything was good! I love too that now every time I feel a kick I can put a face and toes to the little person who's doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment