Monday, April 18, 2011
We're Back!
Wow BYU Basketball game feels like forever ago! Probably because it was, this last semester of Zane and I's BYU-I experience has been crazy! Student teaching was great, but wow am I happy it's over! Weekends were full of lesson planning with some fun squished in. But even now, almost three weeks since I've been in the school, I still get the nagging feeling that I should be writing a lesson plan. But now we can say we are officially done! I don't have pictures of graduation up yet, but it is to come, but for now, our next adventure, back to Colorado! Last summer we were here for Zane's internship, and we're back to finish it and work the summer in Denver. It may not be summer here yet, but at least it's acting like spring! Unlike Rexburg when we left it in the snow. Mostly we're just excited to start something new, and not have the pressure of homework! So here's to Colorado Part 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment