So after a few pleasent weeks of sunbathing by the pool, and truly enjoying my flip flops, this shows up!
Scary hail accompanied by lightning and thunder, and several just gloomy days, with plenty of rain. The hail was pretty exciting especailly when you can hear tornado sirens going off through the sound of the hail beating on our windows! Scary! I've never been good with lightning and thunder, I'm the kid that would go and hide under a laundry basket until it ended. And then throw in a tornado warning? not cool. But it was pretty exciting.
I've never seen hail come down like that and for so long! It seriously hailed for an hour! And of course my brilliant husband was crazy enough to go run around in it!
It actually turned out pretty nice, because Zane got to hang out at home longer than usual. It was nice too just have a relaxing day in the middle of the week with him. And when he finally did have to leave for work what better to do on a gloomy day than turn on my Cosby show, grab a cup of hot cocoa and crochet a hat!
Mind you this being my first attempt at crocheting anything it took me more than just one rainy day, but I finally finished it, and found a hobby too. Next attempt will be a Montana Grizzlies inspired beanie for Zane!
I LOVE crazy Colorado weather for some reason. And that hat turned out SO cute! Where did you find the pattern? Or was it a video? Anyways I'm finally starting a hat for me after making 9 for the cute lil one...Hopefully it turns out as cute as yours!
ReplyDelete