My mom is the most incredible mom in the world, sorry everyone, but my mom really is the best. She's raised seven kids with the help of her just as incredible husband, and from what I can see we all didn't turn out too shabby. With one girl married, another engaged, a son about to go on a mission, a beautiful fun loving teenager, and three more boys that couldn't be sweeter. They raised kids that love each other, love their parents, and love the gospel.
My mom is the most beautiful mom ever! People have been telling me I look like her for almost as long as I can remember and I'll run with that, because just look at her! I just cross my fingers that I can keep looking like her when I get to be her age!
She's a strong women, with patience that I pray to have. She's always kind, and wanting to make other's loads lighter. And she's my best friend. Sometimes I don't understand other girls relationships with their mom, I don't think we've ever had a bad spell, she's always been there for me to talk to and to laugh with. I just hope that one day I can be the mother/guide/and friend that my mom has been to me to one of my own daughters. She really is one of the most incredible people I know, and I feel so amazingly blessed knowing that I get to have her as a mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You do have a very sweet mom, what a nice post.
ReplyDelete