Monday, June 6, 2011

Another Beazer Bites the Dust

 Okay that doesn't sound very nice, but the fact that both my sister and I are now signing our names without Beazer on the end, is pretty crazy. But also so exciting! My dad at birthdays would always tell us that we weren't really going to be a year older, but just had to stay the same age forever, in a bitter/sweet way it didn't quite work out that way. Heidi Ann Flake, as of May 21st 2011, was married to her sweetheart and best friend Madison Flake in the Mt. Timpanogos temple for time and all eternity. 
 It's kind of incredible how both Heidi and I both got to attend each others ceilings. I wouldn't have expected it to happen, you see I'm the younger sister and I would have thought that Heidi would have been gone once she went to college, but I've learned that for things to work out just the way they should and to find the people we're most happy with, it can take a little waiting. For instance thank goodness Zane did a little waiting in order to find me. But when we got married, Heidi had just got back from a mission, so she was able to be in the beautiful Idaho Falls temple with us, and because I was already married I was able to be there to see her marry her best friend too. 
 That is precious to me, because really Heidi is my best friend. Not the same way that Zane is my best friend, but she's my sister, I've shared a room with her since I was born practically until she went on a mission. We have the best relationship I think that any sisters could have. We been through so much together. We were so close when we were growing up I never understood when she got to do certain things because she was older, I always felt like we were just the same age. 
 But when I found Zane and married him, it almost didn't seem fair that I had found him because my sister was still waiting for her own prince charming to come along. But like I said the waiting game is truly a blessing from God, she went on a mission and when she came back Heidi and Madison found each other and have been perfectly happy ever since. God's plans are not always ours, but I know he always wants us to be happy, He knows best. 
 Most of the amazing pictures on here were not taken by me, but my very talented younger brother Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment