...like 2 months ago! Just got some pictures from my parents from the exciting occasion so it's about time I wrote about it. Zane and I were two of the like 74 people in the graduating class of Winter 2011 to graduate with their spouse.
Yeah we're awesome like that. Heidi graduated with her associates and we all got to walk together in the same ceremony. We walked with Zane's department in the new BYU-Idaho Center. I was kind of sad not to walk with my ElEd girls, and shake the hand of the professors that I'd come to love.
But I lucked out and got to shake one of them, Brother Christman was the head of the Eled department while I worked there, and I took a eled science class from him, and he was moved to another department during my practicum. Zane's department! So I got to shake his hand, it was great to see a familiar face on that large stage.
It is such a bizzare feeling to be finally be done with school, at least I know I am for anytime in the near future, but I still have the nagging feeling that we'll just be headed back for another semester at the end of the summer, like every other summer for the last 4 years!
I always thought that when I graduated from high school that I was entering the real world, wow was I wrong! Not that we've really entered the real world yet, we've stuck a toe in it so far. It is so daunting and exciting knowing that we could be anywhere, doing anything in the next few years!
Back to big decisions and leaps of faith, but it's sooo exciting! Thank you mom and dad, grandma and grandpa, for helping me get to the end and always letting me come home.Thank you BYU-Idaho for giving me the most awesome college experience, certified elementary educator, awesome roomates and friends, and of course for helping me find my amazing eternal boyfriend.
It's so good to know I don't have to face that big real world alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment