Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Own Mother's Day

Zane is awesome. Simply as that. He was so sweet and brought me home my own flowers! It's always been one of my dreams to plant and grow my own flowers, hopefully someday in a flower garden, but as of right now we just have a little balcony, and it needed some beautifying.
 A lot of people said to me, "Hey Happy Mother's Day...almost!" but I say this is my first Mother's Day, I know next year when it comes around it will feel way different than this year, but I can also say that I've never felt this way before either. My little girl is letting me know that she's here with us now, and I'm starting to feel like a mother, simply because I already care and have love for this little girl so much, even though we haven't even met yet. Happy Mothers Day.
25 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment