Friday, June 22, 2012

Camping while Prego

A couple weeks ago we took a trip up the road to enjoy the beautiful weather and get some fresh air. We found a great campsite off the road and had the woods to ourselves. It was so peaceful.
We enjoyed our delicious tin foil dinners, took a walk by the lake, and read a book out loud by the fire as we ate some s'mores. Even got a redbox movie and brought the laptop to watch in the tent (not so campy, but still fun).
Could not have asked for a better night away - except for maybe the fact that we thought, no I don't need the air mattress, I'll just bring lots of blankets. All I can say is I was wrong! A bit of a rough night that ended in the front seat of the car. But it was so worth it with the beautiful morning we were blessed with - when it finally came.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good sport for going camping while you are pregnant!! I am so glad you guys had a good time! I really hope we can at least go once this summer :) YOu look beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete