I just can't believe that my awesome family has been able to come and visit again already! When we moved to Colorado we didn't think that we would see them until Christmas, but this is the third time that we've had them come! Between a dental conference, general conference and a family reunion, my family is not afraid of driving an extra 8 hours from utah to see us! And I'm so grateful, no matter how short the trip! And this time was no different, even though they were only here for three days we did it all! I wish we had taken more pictures! Between the time that they got here on friday night and leaving tuesday morning, we
1. Went to the local air show breakfast2. Drove over trail ridge road through Rocky Mountain National Park - in the clouds
3. Hung out in Estes Park - had a picnic while a lightning storm blew around us
4. Found some awesome rocks at the best rock shop we've ever been to.
6. Went swimming at the rec center - Zane beat his record down the water slide
7. Drove to the top of Mt. Evans - at 14,000 feet!
8. Fed the crazy squirrels during our picnic lunch by a beautiful lake
9. Walked around the Red Rocks
10. Explored Bass Pro Shop
11. Stuffed ourselves and tested every sauce at Famous Dave's BBQ.
12. Between me and my mom had our own little baby shower and designed our little baby girl's blessing dress.
13. Best of all - got to spend a ton of time with my brothers and awesome parents! Loved every minute!
It was such an awesome weekend! Sad that Heidi, Hailey and Jacob weren't around, but Jacob's doing awesome on his mission in Arizona, and Heidi is just as pregnant looking as I am, and Hailey got to go to soccer camp, but I still can't wait until we all get to hang out again together. But for this weekend I couldn't have been any happier to have Caleb, Tyler and Ian and the Parents here. So hard to say goodbye, but happy that it won't be for too long at least for my mom, who will be coming back when our little girl shows up!






No comments:
Post a Comment